Molded from a live Abies fraseri, this is the world’s most realistic Fraser Fir, meticulously strung with the best LED lights.
This tree has three-dimensional, injection-molded branch tips that replicate the exact growth patterns, green and silver needles, and upturned branches of a freshly cut Fraser Fir. The tree has 40% more branch tips than typical trees, and memory-wire branches that instantly fan out, resulting in a fuller, more natural looking tree that requires less shaping. The inner branches and trunk are lined with broad fibers to bolster the conifer’s fullness, a material overused by lesser trees. The longer branches are made of 20-gauge wire, the strongest available, and easily support large ornaments.
The Best Lights
The World's Best Prelit Fraser Fir tree has LEDs that last 25,000 hours—8X longer than typical incandescents while consuming 98% less power. The lights produce the same traditional warm glow. A remote control turns the lights on and off. White or multicolored lights.
- 6 1/2' Fraser Fir. Full width. 800 LED lights and 4,080 tips. 60" Diam. (49 lbs.)
- C 1/2' Fraser Fir. Full width. 1,200 LED lights and 4,915 tips. 69" Diam. (83 lbs.)
- 8 1/2' Fraser Fir. Full width. 1,400 LED lights and 5,895 tips. 75" Diam. (97 lbs.)
- 9 1/2' Fraser Fir. Full width. 1,600 LED lights and 7,645 tips. 83" Diam. (121 lbs.)
- 12' Fraser Fir. Full width. 2,000 LED lights and 12,260 tips. 88" Diam. (137 lbs.)